Mohamed Salah's father reveals 6 exciting information about his son

Ahmed Moussa, the presenter of the program "On My Responsibility", told a meeting yesterday with the father of the Egyptian star Mohamed Salah, as well as his uncle, to talk about several things.
"I wanted to know some things about the life of Mohamed Salah and the family thankfully told me a lot and I will convey most of it to you," Moussa said in his broadcast on Sada al-Balad.
The following is the information conveyed by "Moses" by the father of Mohamed Salah:
- I asked his father about the relationship of Muhammad with his Lord and what he does .. He said to me: When Muhammad was 4 years old I used to go to the nursery .. He was memorizing the names of Allah in full .. The time was authorized in the mosque

- He also told me that Mohamed Salah does not come down any game, but it is on the light and the same thing happens when riding in his car or sleep .. He used to do this since childhood.
- Mohamed Salah reads the Koran daily and the book of God does not leave him wherever he goes
- His father told me about the recent crisis that ended and we do not want to go into it, but he told me that "intervention at the highest level" led to the resolution of the issue.
- He established a religious institute in his village and now a hospital and other things are being built between Salah and his Lord
- He told me that Engineer Mamdouh Abbas called Salah after Egypt climbed to the World Cup and gave him a villa on the north coast, but Salah replied and said: "I do not accept something like this for myself and if I want to help let the people of my village." "Abbas" to end this, where the man did the necessary and does not need to praiSE.